Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Looking Outside Pan (and Picassa games)

A great session on Sunday, and I received a drawing by Francois.
Though I encourage all group members to publish on their own, this time I couldn't help it :)

He studies the sculpture of Pan
And I suggested he draws all around it. and his drawing was great!

I'd like to use it to demonstrate how you can easily enhance your publishing and continue playing with the result at home, underlining different elements of what you drew.

Below is the photo of the drawing he took, and a few versions I allowed myself to do with Picassa.
 
The first one is beautiful,
Lines are dramatised
Some Hue changes
And than I really got crazy...





What do you think?

Dov.

5 comments:

  1. I love the two last ones !!! I feel somehow that the sketchbook's rings belong to the drawing. The page is nicely balanced too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It remind me the Indian gallery that we did the week-end before with the "branches" effect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank's a lot for this post! I particulary like the crazy ones. It's great to see my drawing has continued to evolve!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice drawing and post, great staff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting style and great effect. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete