Sunday, April 20, 2014

Your Mama Should've Named You Juice

Hej y'all,

So, yesterday. I want to thank you all for your presence, the creativity you share and the open-minded spirit floating in the air.
I brought a guest with me and today-for the lack of my own inspiration- I made him partly write this post.
I gave him a sheet of paper to write 3 nouns, 5 adjectives, 4 adverbs and 1 key word belonging to a grammatical subcategory of his choice. His words, his thoughts, his view. Then I added photos from yesterday, based on the words he wrote. WHat that means to me. Or sth. like that.
Here as follows:

3 nouns:
-colours


-juice
-people

5 adjectives:
-skilled


-creative


-dedicated



-passionate



-open




4 adverbs:

-randomly




-inspirationally



-precisely




-collaboratively 


Have a nice week!

Natasa


No comments:

Post a Comment